Coming Fall 2022: Oceans Behavioral Hospital Lubbock
We understand the importance of turning to someone you can trust for your behavioral health needs. We are passionate about helping individuals experiencing depression; anxiety; schizophrenia; behavioral changes related to Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias, medication management or substance abuse; and other mental health issues.
Utilizing proven, innovative and progressive therapies, Oceans’ qualified professionals strive to promote long-term wellness in an environment of dignity, honesty and compassion.
Our treatment plans are unique to each individual, but common program features include:
- program oversight by Board-certified or Board-eligible psychiatrists
- daily monitoring by clinical staff
- mental health education
- medication education and management
- diagnosis and symptom education
- daily monitoring with medical physician oversight
- caregiver and/or family therapy options
- supportive discharge planning
In fall 2022, Oceans Lubbock will provide inpatient and outpatient mental health services. Individual and group treatment programs will be provided in a safe and comfortable environment for adult patients during any stage of life.
Oceans Lubbock will be hiring a number of leadership, clinical and non-clinical positions in 2022. Check this page for more details in the coming months.