For those already managing mental health challenges, uncertain times can become overwhelming, creating a sense of helplessness and an urge to withdraw. For care when and where you need it, our hospitals are equipped with telehealth capabilities to ensure uninterrupted access to behavioral health treatment.
The Oceans Experience
Oceans is committed to providing quality behavioral health in a safe environment. With our telehealth capabilities we can conduct therapy, education and diagnosis via phone or video. We accept Medicare, TRICARE and most private insurance.
Telehealth capabilities include:
- Caregiver and family therapy options
- Programs for children and adolescents
- Teleconsults for inpatient assessments
- Diagnosis and symptom education
- Therapy conducted via video or phone for Intensive Outpatient Program participants
- Treating depression, anxiety and other behavioral health challenges