Oceans Healthcare is a nationally recognized provider of behavioral healthcare services. Through our inpatient hospitals and outpatient treatment programs, Oceans is improving access to care and filling a critical need in the communities we serve.
As the demand for behavioral healthcare treatment options continues to grow, we are expanding our network – investing in new hospitals, partnering with leading health systems and adding services. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, our centralized support model provides Oceans’ hospitals and care teams with the operational resources and expertise they need to focus on what they do best: providing high quality, compassionate behavioral healthcare to patients and families.
Learn how Oceans’ unique model helps bring behavioral health resources to underserved communities.
Originally founded in 2004 to meet the behavioral health needs of older adults and seniors, Oceans Healthcare has deep experience caring for patients with complex medical needs. Today, this strong clinical foundation allows us to deliver high-quality care across a range of ages and conditions.
Our commitment to quality combined with a model that puts patients and families at the center of the treatment process has resulted in high patient satisfaction ratings and lower-than-average readmission rates. Oceans consistently achieves industry-leading performance metrics on national quality and safety measures.
THE OCEANS SIX
The Oceans Six core convictions are the foundation of our company and the fuel that drives our people to provide the highest quality care. These are the six things we value and know to be true at Oceans Healthcare and our hospitals.
Awards and Recognition
Oceans Healthcare continues to receive recognition for our commitment to providing outstanding patient care.
- INC 5000 list of fastest-growing companies (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021)
- Dallas Business Journal MM50 Middle Market 50 List of 50 fastest growing mid-sized companies in Dallas-Fort Worth (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021)
- CEO Stuart Archer named EY Entrepreneur of the Year – Southwest Region, Health category (2018)
- CFO Scott Gressett named D CEO Magazine Financial Executive Awards Finalist (2018)
- Executive Vice President, General Counsel Laura Tarantino named D CEO Magazine Corporate Counsel Award finalist (2017, 2019, 2021)