When mental health challenges impact your well-being or pose a serious risk to your health, Oceans Behavioral Hospitals offer around-the-clock care from psychiatrists and physicians dedicated to promoting overall health and well-being. Our inpatient treatment programs are designed to help patients attain the best possible quality of life through individual and group therapies, medication management, mental health education and management of co-occurring medical conditions.
The Oceans Experience
At Oceans, we understand the specialized nature of providing mental health treatment for different age groups. Our group therapies are conducted separately to ensure adolescents, adults and geriatric patients receive personalized care uniquely suited for their needs. Patients are supervised by our board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrists and closely monitored by a medical physician to ensure comprehensive health.
Inpatient Program Features
- Individual and group therapies
- Medication management
- Patient supervision by board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrists
- Daily monitoring with medical physician oversight to ensure overall health and well-being
- Separate and individualized care by age group
- Mental health education
- Management of other medical issues
- Counseling for depression, anxiety and other behavioral issues
- Family and caregiver programs
- Discharge planning and continuation of outpatient care