Oceans Behavioral Hospital Tupelo – Opening January 2023
Mississippi ranks almost last in the country for access to mental health services, according to a 2022 Mental Health America Report. Oceans Healthcare aims to change that. We are proud to announce our newest location, Oceans Behavioral Hospital Tupelo, to serve Lee County and surrounding areas. Located at 4579 South Eason Boulevard, Suite B, our Tupelo facility will serve adolescent and senior patients through our inpatient and intensive outpatient programs.
About Oceans Tupelo
At Oceans Behavioral Hospital, we understand the importance of turning to someone you can trust with your behavioral health needs. We are passionate about helping individuals experiencing depression; anxiety; schizophrenia; behavioral changes related to Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias, medication management or substance abuse; and other mental health issues.
Utilizing proven innovative and progressive therapies, Oceans’ qualified professionals strive to promote long-term wellness in an environment of dignity, honesty and compassion.
Patients will receive comprehensive behavioral health treatment including:
- program oversight by Board-certified or Board-eligible psychiatrists
- daily monitoring by clinical staff
- mental health education
- medication education and management
- diagnosis and symptom education
- daily monitoring with medical physician oversight
- caregiver and/or family therapy options
- supportive discharge planning