Oceans Behavioral Hospital DeRidder
At Oceans Behavioral Hospital, we understand the importance of turning to someone you can trust with your behavioral health needs. We are passionate about helping individuals experiencing depression; anxiety; schizophrenia; behavioral changes related to Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias, medication management or substance abuse; and other mental health issues.
Utilizing proven innovative and progressive therapies, Oceans’ qualified professionals strive to promote long-term wellness in an environment of dignity, honesty and compassion.
Though our treatment plans are individualized for each patient’s unique needs, everyone in our care receives:
- program oversight by Board-certified or Board-eligible psychiatrists
- daily monitoring by clinical staff
- mental health education
- medication education and management
- diagnosis and symptom education
- daily monitoring with medical physician oversight
- caregiver and/or family therapy options
- supportive discharge planning
Our behavioral health treatment programs are focused on healing and long-term recovery with the goal of helping patients return to their lives. Whether our patients are experiencing common mental health challenges like depression and anxiety or the unique and more complex challenges associated with aging, our staff treats every patient with dignity and respect on their path to healing.