Responsibilities: Essential Functions
- The LVN's primary role is to provide nursing care for patients who are experiencing common, well-defined health problems.
- The LVN functions as a member of the multi-disciplinary health care team, and utilized the nursing process in implementation of patient's care.
- Those services are performed under the supervision of a registered nurse and utilizes standardized procedures with predictable outcomes.
- All duties to be done in accordance with Joint Commission, Federal and State regulations, Oceans' Mission, policies and procedures and PI Standards.
Qualifications: Experience Desired
- Prefer experience in a home health or hospital setting.
- Must be able to work in high stress and assess potential for patient escalation.
- LVN must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Have an understanding and sensitivity to serve culturally diverse and special needs population.
- Exhibits critical thinking abilities and applies them for continuous improvement of patient care.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and ability to think conceptually in leading others.