Responsibilities: Essential Functions
FT and PRN
- The Therapist provides direct clinical services-assessment, interventions, treatment planning and discharge planning, as well as providing individual, family, and/or group therapy to further patient/family/group progress in treatment according to Joint Commission, Federal and State Regulations, Oceans' Mission, policies and procedures and PI Standards.
- Psychiatric hospital specializing in treating the behavioral health needs of senior adult’s ages 55 years and above in an inpatient setting and intensive outpatient program. At Oceans we are committed to providing exceptional mental health services which meet the needs of our patients, their families and our referral sources. Our qualified professionals work together as a team to optimize success and to ensure a safe, confidential and therapeutic program. With emphasis on strengths, capabilities and management skills, each patient receives an individualized treatment plan that takes into account their level of understanding of themselves while promoting dignity, privacy and comfort. Our goal is to provide our patients with a better quality of life and equip them with the necessary tools to cope with daily challenges.
Qualifications: Experience Desired
Master's degree (LCSW-LMSW) and 1 year post-graduate experience in clinical practice.
Job Type: Full-time Required education:Master's
- Post-graduate experience in clinical practice: 1 year
- Psychiatric experience preferred: 1 year
- Required license or certification:
- LCSW or LMSW
Job Type: Full-time
- post-graduate: 1 year
- Psychiatric: 1 year